Thursday, September 22, 2011

Two Years.

Exactly one month ago, Mike and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I think about our wedding day often. It was the funnest day of my life. If only we could re-live it every year...



We celebrated by going to the temple and the National Museum of American History, and then enjoying a nice dinner at a french restaurant called Bistro d'OC.


This was part of an exhibit in the American's at War section of the museum. I especially enjoyed the poster on the right.

Vote for me!


To many, many more years....

9 comments:

  1. How can it already be two years? That was such a fun day and a really exciting summer. We miss you guys. In some ways it feels like Mike has always been apart of the family. We love Mike. You did so good marrying him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way- I forgot how awesome you both looked on your wedding day. Boy you looked good. What a sharp looking couple. It was nice that President Brown was able to marry you and me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should just keep leaving comments so that when you look you have like 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wedding pics you posted. And I so wish too that every anniversary we could re-live our wedding day. Wear our wedding dresses, have a party at the end of the night....
    And p.s. your D.C. pictures really, really want me to visit/live there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still SO sad I missed your wedding! And I still have a fat finger to remind me :(. But Hooray for 2 years! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara! Oh my goodness! I just stumbled upon your blog and I had no idea you were married, let alone to MIKE! I knew from freshman year that you two WOULD end up together. So happy you did. I will have to add you to my blog list so we can keep in touch! Happy very belated anniversary and congrats!! :)

    katie (jergensen) heiner

    ReplyDelete